Vodafone Smart 4 is a brand new smartphone from Vodafone. On this guide you can learn how to setup your Smart 4 correctly. You can read online or download Vodafone Smart 4 Manual pdf here. Smart 4 is a middle HH device with 134.7 x 10.6 mm dimensions, 152 g weight, 4,5 ” FWVGA capacitive touch screen, 5mp + font camera, Android 4.4 KitKat platform, 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Quadcomm MSM8210 processor, 4 GB ROM + 512 MB RAM and 1880 mAh battery capacity.
Vodafone Smart 4 Tutorial
Learn how to setup Vodafone Smart 4 with the right way by follow Smart 4 tutorial below
How do I free up my phone’s internal storage?
- Move files and email attachments to the microSD card.
- In Browser, clear all temporary Internet files and Browser history information.
- Uninstall any applications that you no longer use.
- Reset your phone to factory settings.
How to import contacts from another phone?
Your phone supports “.vcf” format contact files. “.vcf” is the standard format for storing personal and company contacts. It usually includes name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email and other contact information. It also supports custom fields, pictures and
other media information.
- Back up the contact you want to import as a “.vcf” file and save it to the microSD card.
- Insert the microSD card into your phone. In ES File Explorer, find the “.vcf” file saved on the microSD card.
- Touch the “.vcf” file. On the window that pops up, select the account you want to import the contact to.
Hint: Because “.vcf” files backed up by different systems may cause compatibility problems, some contact information may be lost after the contact has been imported.
How do I take a screen capture on Smart 4?
Press the Volume key (Down) and Power key at the same time, and make a little pause to take a capture of the current screen.If your phone has a microSD card installed, the screenshots will save to the screenshots folder (/storage/external_sd/Pictures/Screenshots/) in microSD card by default.
For more Vodafone Smart 4 tutorial and user manual please download manual pdf below
Vodafone Smart 4 Manual PDF
you can download and read online here: Vodafone Smart 4 manual pdf