Accidentally lost your notifications on your android device? This problem is happening really often because Android notifications menu usually fills up so fast, and is really easy to close it without properly checking it. Here we will tell you how to restore lost notifications on your Android device step by step
For your information, the notification log – where you can view deleted notifications – is only available on Android 4.3 Jellybean or above.
Step by step to restore lost notifications on android
1. Long-tapping an empty space on your Android home screen, and tap Widgets.
2. Slide to the left until you get to the Settings shortcut widget.
3. Long-tapping the widget until your home screens show up, then drag it to a home screen of your choice.
4. In the Settings shortcut menu that shows, scroll down and tap Notification log.
5. A Notification log shortcut will be shown on your home screen. Simply tap this, and you have access to your notification history.
After you’re in the notification log, you can see active notifications in white, and notifications that you closed in gray. You can tap the gray notifications, and you will go straight to the source of the notification.