Google play will automatically builds up a list of your devices. You may notice that in this list consist half of devices that you don’t use or own anymore, or maybe a friend’s device that you signed in on once. Actually it is not distracting but if you find it is necessary to just keep your current devices on your Google Play Store device list, we will tell you how.
In old Android, not all of the devices can’t be removed from the Play Store archive, but you can hide them so they will not appear on your device list any more.
Step by step to remove devices from Google Play
- Fisrt step, open the Google Play Store in your web browser, simply click the small gear icon in the top-right of the screen and click the sub-menu called Settings.
- Second step, after click settings you may see the My devices page where your device activity Google Play is recorded. You cansee all the devices you have ever logged into Google Play with, and a few details to the right of each device.
- Third step, check or uncheck the boxes under visibility to choose the particular device should appear in menus or not.
- Fourth step, click Edit to assign a nickname to your gadgets. The Play Store will make a list a lot of gadgets as Unknown device automatically. So you can see at a glance which smartphone or tablet it is.
- Fifth step, click update button to the far right to save your changes. These changes are universal, so they apply in all Google properties now, meaning that all of your visible devices has a new name in the Play Store Compatible devices list, as well as in Android Device Manager.
And you have finish the steps. Some simple steps to reorganize your device, so now you can find the right smartphone or tablet in Google Play in short time and easy way.