Here is step by step guide how to setting up Fitbit Flex on your computer, on this guide including computer requirements, pairing device, wireless sync to a computer and more.
Mac and PC requirements to Use Flex
To connecting your Flex into computer you need Fitbit Connect installed on your computer.
How to Installing Fitbit Connect on a computer
What is Fitbit Connect? Fitbit Connect is the software application that connects your Flex tracker to your Fitbit.com Dashboard. It is available to download for free from Fitbit.com.
NOTE: You need to download the latest version to set up your Flex, if you already have Fitbit Connect installed on your computer, please update it to latest version.
Install Fitbit Connect on Mac
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup
- Verify that Mac is highlighted and click the Download Here button below Flex.
- Double-click the .dmg file in your Downloads folder. NOTE: If the file does not appear on your desktop, search for “Fitbit Connect” using the Spotlight search feature.
- Run the Fitbit Connect installation package by double-clicking Install Fitbit Connect.pkg
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete setup.
Install Fitbit Connect on PC
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
- Verify that PC is highlighted and click the Download Here button below Flex.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click the FitbitConnect_Win.exe file.
- Choose your language and follow the onscreen instructions.
Next step is: Pairing Fitbit Flex to a computer