BlackBerry Passport Internet Setup Guide
How to setup mobile internet on BlackBerry Passport? Please follow this BB Passport internet settings tutorial so you can brows the internet with your new BlackBerry Passport device. For new BlackBerry Passport users might still be difficulties when setting the internet on BB Passport. However, the following brief tutorial on how to setup BlackBerry Internet settings which hopefully can be useful for BlackBerry users.
BlackBerry Passport Internet Settings
- From the home screen, swipe across and tap on Settings.
- In the main System Settings, tap on Networks and Connections.
- In order to check whether your settings will work, you’ll need to make sure you’re not connected to a Wi-Fi network. Tap Wi-Fi, then tap the switch to turn it off before going back to the Networks screen.
- Tap Mobile Network. When these settings open, make sure that both Mobile Networkand Data Services are turned on.
- At the bottom tap the cog icon to open the APN (Access Point Name) settings.
- Edit the settings using those provided by your mobile network