Amazon Fire TV Stick is most trending tv gadget now. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 4,000 channels, apps, and games including access to over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu, and more. Just connects this device to your TV’s HDMI port then you can enjoy your tv. Here is some features of Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon Video movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Amazon Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music. Add-on a subscription to Showtime, STARZ, and more to watch TV episodes, movies, and sports, without cable.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Setting Up
Here is Fire TV Stick with alexa voice remote (2nd Generation) first time setup:
Amazon Fire TV Stick allows you to discover and enjoy online digital entertainment in your home. Get started with these three steps:
- Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Connect to your home network
- Register your Amazon Fire TV Stick
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
GETTING TO KNOW AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
CONNECTING AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
- Connect one end of the USB Cable into your Amazon Fire TV Stick and the other end into the included power adapter.
- Plug the power adapter into a nearby power outlet. We recommend that you use the included USB Cable and power adapter for the best experience.
- Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick into the HDMI port on your TV. If you are having trouble connecting to the HDMI port on your TV, you can use the included HDMI Adapter to increase accessibility. (HDMI cable sold separately)
- Turn on your TV, and select the appropriate HDMI input.
- Insert the included batteries into the remote. Pair remote by holding down the HOME button for 10 seconds. If the remote does not automatically connect, make sure that the batteries are properly installed.
Amazon Fire TV Stick is now connected to your TV. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your set up.
TIP • Always replace dead batteries with new 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiMH rechargeable batteries.
CONNECTING AMAZON FIRE TV STICK TO YOUR HOME NETWORK
- Using the remote control, select your network from the list displayed on the screen. If your network is hidden, select the “Join Other Network” tile from the list.
- If required, enter your network password using the on-screen keyboard.
REGISTERING YOUR AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
If you purchased your Amazon Fire TV Stick from Amazon.com using your Amazon account, it is already registered to you. If you received your Amazon Fire TV Stick as a gift or it is not yet registered, please follow the on-screen instructions to register your device. FOR MORE HELP For troubleshooting tips, visit www.amazon.com/devicesupport
Amazon Fire TV Stick Manual Pdf:
You can download PDF versions of available user’s guides for your Fire TV Stick and accessories.
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Generation) Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Quick Start Guide (PDF)